Terms & Conditions

Terms & Conditions

Payment policy – Standard Rate and One Night Rate

A credit card guarantee of 25% of the total amount charged is required to secure your reservation. The Merchant’s House reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to the guest’s arrival. The remainder 75% is due upon check out.

 

Cancellation policy – Standard Rate and One Night Rate

This rate allows booking modifications or cancellation without charges up to xxxx, xxxxx, 18:00 local time.(7 days prior)
You can cancel or amend the booking up to 7 days prior to your stay and receive a full refund of the deposit made less any bank fees. For later cancellations, one night will be charged.

In case of a last-minute cancellation/modification (1 Day before Arrival Date, no-show or Early Departure) 100% of total reservation amount will be charged.
Please contact us if you have any further queries. Our aim is to be as accommodating and flexible as possible (within reason of course).

 

Payment & Cancellation policy – Non-Refundable Rate

At the time of booking, the entire amount will be charged to your credit card.
No free cancellation is allowed for this rate, special conditions apply.
The amount charged on your credit card is non-refundable in case of cancellation.

 

Check-in policy

Check-in time: 15:00
Check-out time: 11:00

Rates are based on 2 people sharing a Suite and include breakfast & all applicable taxes at the time of booking.
The Tourist Tax, 0.50 euro per room per night, is not included in the rates and it will be paid upon check out.
Children up to the age of 5 stay for free. Please note there are no baby cots available.
Supplement of 30 euros per night applies for an extra child in Suite (ages 6-17).
Supplement of 30 euros per night applies for an additional adult in the Suite (ages 18+).
For longer term booking (more than 7 nights) and out of season enquiries special rates may apply.
Please enquire directly at The Merchants House.